The Path to Satisfying Relationships
Imagine if you could see every relationship, whether harmonious or adversarial, loving or difficult, as a valuable gift, giving you information to help you learn to love yourself more. The inevitable consequence of greater self-love is a profound improvement in all of your relationships.
This course will help you explore your beliefs and habits of interacting that get in the way of satisfying relationships with your loved ones based on these following principles.
· The quality of every relationship you have is determined by the relationship you have with yourself. Only emotionally healthy people can have healthy relationships.
· Relationships are mirrors revealing your own level of self-acceptance. What you don’t accept in yourself, you project out onto others. This causes you to see them through judgmental eyes.
· When you’re hard on yourself, you’re hard on others. When you love, accept and respect yourself, you respond to all life with love and compassionate understanding. Every part of your life reflects back to you your level of self-love.
· You are responsible for your own happiness. Expecting others to live their lives your way to make you happy is a recipe for disharmony.
· Until you’ve forgiven everyone in your past, you are likely to project your grievances on to your present relationships causing you to view your present situation inaccurately.
· Healthy relationships require respect and equality. Without these two components, each partner is relating co-dependently, using the other to give them a false sense of security, either emotionally or financially. Co-dependent relationships are not empowering and foster resentment or insecurity.
Week 1: Understanding your own blueprint.
Week 2: Honest inquiry into past relationships.
Week 3: Finding the connection between the disharmony in your relationships and your blueprint.
Week 4: Cleaning the influence your past has on you.
Week 5: Defining the perfect relationship for you.
Week 6: Assessing your own capacity to be in the type of relationship you want. (Are you ready?)
Week 7: Taking steps to get in alignment with what you want.
Week 8: Activating your inner guidance.
Week 9: Accept What Is.
Week 10: Embodying the vibration of gratitude to accelerate positive transformation.
This course requires your involvement. You will be doing a lot of self-reflection and writing about what you discover. There is no wrong way of doing the work. These exercises are designed to guide you along your path of self-discovery which leads to greater self-acceptance and understanding. The value you get out of this course will be directly related to the amount of work you put into it. The fun part is that you will be thinking about, writing about and really getting to know the most interesting person in your life…YOU!
Here are the 3 ways you can enroll in this course, each of them offer a different level of personal support for you during the course: